Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cheating



Why do we cheat? Most of our answer would be to get a good grade. Sometimes if the classes getting hard and become difficult to handle we cheat from others in orders to maintain our good GPA. Many kids have a great amount of pressure from their family to get good grades. Also to graduate people are required to get at least passing grades.  All of this huge emphasis on grades can push people to cheat even if they don’t want to. I am not saying grades are bad but sometimes it can get out of hand and can be very stressing.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I am in the type of situation where my parents pressure you about getting good grades and it can be stressing and make you want to cheat your wsy through.I'm not saying I never done it before, but nothing good comes out of cheating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are completely right. When classes do get harder people turn to cheating because it seems like the easier way out then becoming stressed out. Especially when you have more than one tough class and you begin to feel overwhelmed. That's why I think its important to keep your priorities in line because that helps in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually very interesting. I completely agree and I don't understand why people cheat. It's not productive because evven if you don't get caught you are learning nothing. If you did get caught you are in risk of expolusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you on your reasons why people cheat. Sometimes our schoolwork does become overwhelming causing us to breakdown and risk having a really bad consequence. The work may be hard but I would rather be doing hard work over being jobless because I can't find a job because of an expulsion from college.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your very right. Sometimes cheating can be what we call our "only option" and especially with all the pressure from the family and things like that it can drive a person to do so.

    ReplyDelete